A friend of mine recently posted a status on Facebook.
anyone know how to select all friends when making an event instead of clicking one by one?
On first glance I didn’t know the answer but after a short bit of research I found the answer. Using these simple steps you’ll get your answer. It solves the inconvenience of painstakingly clicking each and every friend one by one.
- Open Facebook in Firefox
- Click in the “Events” tab on the left hand side
- Click “+ Create event”
- Click “Invite friends”
- Scroll down to the bottom of your friends list making sure they all load
- Press Shift+F4 and a window called Scratchpad should open
- Download this plain text file and paste in the code
- Press Ctrl+R, after a few seconds all of your friends will be selected
Now that you have selected all of your friends you can proceed to invite them all.
Watch the video tutorial below